ExperienceProven results with over 400 attractions in the US and Canada.
Proven Results – Our company has implemented mystery-shopping programs for over 400 attractions of varying size, structure and annual attendance across the US and Canada. Our portfolio of clients includes independent owner operators, franchise locations, small chains and corporate clients with over 30 locations. We have extensive experience working directly with attractions and also with 2nd and 3rd party vendors and subcontractors.
Here are some of the types of attractions we have worked with:
- Amusement Parks / Theme Parks
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Bowling Centers
- Roller Skating / Ice Skating Centers
- Laser Tag / Paintball Centers
- Video Arcades / Games Centers
- Mini Golf / Driving Ranges / Golf Courses
- Children’s Fun Centers / Museums
- Indoor Skydiving / Wind Tunnels
- Stadiums / Arenas / Sports Venues
- Mall Children’s Rides / Attractions
- Motion Theatres / Simulators
- Performing Arts Centers / Theaters
- Water Parks / Indoor Water Resorts
- Aquariums / Zoos / Wildlife Parks
- Science Centers / Museums
- Business Improvement Districts
- Trampoline / Bounce / Inflatable Centers
- Go-Kart Tracks / Speed Parks
- Recreation Centers / Parks Districts/ Pools
- Scenic Tours / Historic Attractions
- Movie Studio Tours
- Birthday Party Centers
- Attractions / Location Based Entertainment
- Convention / Visitor Centers
- Carnivals / Fairs / Festivals
Industry Memberships / Partnerships – Maintaining memberships in amusement and attraction industry associations is a key component of the company’s dedication to the amusement industry.
Our membership in the MSPA stipulates adherence to a strict code of ethics and a genuine interest in furthering the mystery shopping industry.