Reputation ManagementMonitor, Manage and Improve your Online Reputation
- Online Reviews
- Social Media Responses
- Social Media Publishing
- Local Listings
Easy and Time Saving:
- Desktop or Mobile Access
- Single or Multi-Location
- $99 Monthly for Core Features
Reputation Management Overview Video:
Reputation Matters – Your online reputation reflects guest perceptions and can be impacting attendance and spending. Every instance your attractions is mentioned online can affect whether customers will choose to visit, visit again, what they spend and ultimately if they trust and even perhaps if they readily find you and/or find accurate information about your attraction.
What is Reputation Management – Online reputation management is the act of monitoring, influencing, growing, and managing what’s being said about a business online. Maintaining a positive online reputation is more essential and challenging than ever. This is due to the ever-increasing volume and wide variety of channels where consumers search for information.
Reputation Management Platform Screenshot:
Reputation Management Helps You:
Manage all your reviews from one place
Get insights through AI and machine learning
Be found everywhere customers are searching
Track every conversation across the web
See how you stack up to the competition
Reputation Management Walk-through Demo Video:
Get Started Today!
Reputation Management Detailed Features:
Never miss an online review again
Monitor all your guest feedback from all the major sites sites, and receive email alerts for each new review. Filter by source and star rating to see the reviews you find most critical.
- Benchmark against other attractions
- Track and complete review management tasks across your team
- Created for single locations and brands
Respond directly to reviews from one place
Streamline review responses with intelligent response suggestions that come ready-to-use. Address every review and keep happy guests engaged or acknowledge issues quickly.
- Respond to the most important reviews from the dashboard
- Customize your own templates with dynamic fields
Get business insights using artificial intelligence
Harness the power of artificial intelligence to analyze online reviews and get insights you might have missed. Easy-to-understand analytics help you make smart business decisions to grow your business!
- Discover top trending keywords
- See a timeline of notable moments in customer opinion
- Drill into specific reviews
- Compare locations to understand brand sentiment as a whole
Use real reviews to get more guests
Allow happy guests to do the talking and help increase trust and boost sales! Display real guest testimonials on your website or share glowing reviews to social networks.
- Customize the widget for your brand
- Easily plug the widget into any website to show off reviews anywhere
- Click the Share button to show off the best reviews on social networks
Manage all Google Q&A activity
Just like responding to reviews, engaging with Google Q&A helps boost online presence and increase guest engagement. And because it’s all in one dashboard, it’s so easy to stay on top of!
- Be alerted to new questions for quick action
- Ensure existing questions have accurate answers
- Ask and answer FAQs to help customers find information fast
Scan the web for every mention, good and bad
Reputation Management searches every nook of the web, including blogs, news sources, and social media networks and finds every mention of the business. Highlight the positive mentions or deal with the negative offline.
- Set up keyword search terms to receive relevant industry content
- Understand if the mention is positive, neutral, or negative so you can take action
Keep an eye on the competition
Leverage competitive insights to help get ahead. Compare your attraction’s reputation with industry leaders to help strive for continuous improvement.
- Compare search engine Share of Voice with top competitors
- Track social audience engagement overtime across Facebook and Twitter
- Benchmark against the industry average review ratings and listing accuracy